MARINE CLEAN HOLD CLEANING KIT
( MT HCK )
MARİN TEMİZ AMBAR TEMİZLİK KİTİ ( MT HCK)
CHEMICAL MIXING TANK ( 140 LT ) ASSEMBLEY
( MT CMT 140 )
MARİN TEMİZ KİMYASAL KARIŞTIRMA TANK ( 140 LT KAPASİTELİ ) TAKIMI
* INOX or GALVANIZED STEEL BODY. **10 BAR HYDRO TESTED *** SAFETY VALVE ,
**** ALL VALVES BALL TYPE ***** ALL CONNECTIONS QUICK CLOSING TYPE
A.AIR INLET VALVE(BALL TYPE 1/2″)
C.LIQUID INLET VALVE(BALL TYPE 2″)
D.OVERFLOW VALVE(BALL TYPE 1/2″)
E.CHEMICAL OUTLET(BALL TYPE 1/2″)
H.HANDHOLE & INSPECTION PORT
1…. Water Supply Hose 2….Air Supply Hose #1 3….Hydro Gun ( MT HG #1 ) 4… Tripod for Hydro Gun
5…. Chemical mixing tank ( 140 Lt) 6….Chemical Outlet hose length 40 m with quick closing valve
7 ( a+b+c )….Long reach lance ( 6 m ) 8…. Sprinkler Nozzle 9…. Standart Nozzle
10…. Air Supply Hose #2 11…Support Line for guide wire dia 4mm x 50 m
12…. Guide wire dia 6mm x 50 m with rollers for long reach applicator.
HYDRO – GUN ( MT HG # 01 AL )
( AIR & WATER HOLD CLEANING GUN )
EFFECTIVE RANGE : ABOUT 20 – 25 MTRS.
WATER PRESSURE : 5 – 7 bar
AIR PRESSURE : 5 – 7 bar
WATER HOSE SIZE : 2 “
AIR HOSE SIZE : ¾ “
ESTIMATE WATER FLOW : 25 – 30m3/hr
( MT HG #01 AL )
- Sweep and muck out as much residue as possible before any liquid is used for cleaning.
# 2 – Pre washing (Drawing #1)
- Assemble the Hydro Gun (3 & 4).
- Open Water and Air flow valves.
- Start at the tank top and flush upwards.
# 3 – Cleaning with chemicals ( Drawing #2 )
--Install the Guide wire kit (11 & 12).
- Assemble the Chemical Mixing Tank (5) and the Long reach lance (7a+b+c) with the Sprinkler nozzle (8)
- Gradually open the air and chemical ball valves on the lance, adjust both in order to obtain optimal range and springler thickness.
- Apply chemicals from tank top and upwards in a sweeping pattern until a section is covered.
NOTE: Do not let the chemical dry out!
# 4 – Rinsing of chemical solution (Drawing #1)
- Repeat # 2 “Pre washing” until no trace of chemicals remains.
# 5 – Applying temporary hold coating ( Drawing #2 )
- Assemble the Chemical Mixing Tank (5) and Long reach lance (7a+b+c) with Standard nozzle (9) can be used for longer reach.
- Close air ball valve on the Lance inlet section (7).
- Open chemical ball valve on the Lance and apply hold coating from top to bottom.
NOTE: apply hold coating in as a thin layer as possible.
# 6 – Rinsing of equipment
- Disconnect the ½ ” Air supply hose (2) from the Chemical Mixing Tank (5).
- Disconnect the ½” Air supply hose (10) from ball valve on the Lance inlet section (7).
- Close the Chemical outlet ball valve (E).
- Fill the Chemical Mixing Tank (5) with FRESH water all the way to the top.
- Open the Chemical outlet ball valve (E) and flush the Chemical delivery hose (6) and the Long reach lance (7a+b+c) as well as all nozzles that have been used.